Our brother was in a car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injury. In order to sue the person who hit him, we need to be named as his guardians. Can you help us?

Our brother was in a car accidentAbsolutely.  Because your brother no longer has the capacity to make legal decisions, he cannot enter into contracts on his own.  Attorney Harvey often assists personal injury attorneys in getting guardians and conservators named for victims of wrongdoing.  We also work with these attorneys in establishing Supplemental Needs Trusts to receive any personal injury settlement funds or jury awards in order to maximize the amount that can be used for the injured person’s benefit.  In wrongful death matters, Attorney Harvey assists in getting a personal representative appointed for the estate so that family members can bring suit on behalf of their deceased loved one.