Personal Injury Settlement Funds

Harvey Law Offices often works with personal injury attorneys to help people who have been injured or killed due to someone else’s wrongdoing.  In order to make a personal injury claim, the injured person, or his personal representative if he has passed away, must file suit.  If the injured person’s injuries are so severe that he no longer has the capacity to make his own decisions about filing suit or about his medical care, Attorney Harvey appears in probate Court to get a guardian and/or conservator named.  In wrongful death matters, Attorney Harvey assists in getting a personal representative appointed for the estate so that family members can bring suit on behalf of their deceased loved one.  Harvey Law Offices also assists injured parties or their families in establishing Supplemental Needs Trusts to receive any personal injury settlement funds or jury awards in order to maximize the amount that can be used for their benefit.